Please support our critical IDP children's food assistance campaign which urgently needs your help.
raised by 31 people
IDP Children Food Assistance Program -
The 2023 Ethiopian Humanitarian Response Plan (HRP) has reported that approximately 4.5 million internally displaced individuals (IDPs) require humanitarian aid this year. In Debre Berhan city, located in the Amhara regional state, there are over 30,000 IDPs who were displaced from the Wollega zones of the Oromia regional state. These individuals are currently experiencing severe and chronic shortages of necessities, such as food and shelter.
In response to this situation, five volunteers in Debre Berhan are providing support to 450 children.
The program is intended to benefit:
• Children with disabilities
• Children who have experienced trauma and require counseling and
• Children who have lost one or both parents.
An additional 120 children in a different camp are also being provided with necessary assistance.
- Lost either one or both parents
- Children suffering from traumatic stress
- Special needs children
We invite you to help us provide meals to children who have been displaced and have no other means of support.
Your contribution today will positively impact the lives of 570 children, enabling us to prepare and serve them meals.
1. Wonfel: Sponsor A Child Program | Mightycause
2. PayPal: https://www.wonfel.org/
3. Wonfel Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Wonfel Venmo: email@example.com
5. Direct Bank Deposit: US Bank
Account No. 157517891667
Please support our critical 'Meals for Kids' campaign which urgently needs your help.
This fundraiser supports
Wonfel Aid Inc